The full-time Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our marketing team to assist in business development and write and generate proposals. You will work alongside a team of Partners, Principals, Marketing Directors, Design Directors, Proposal Writers, Project Managers, and Designers.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hybrid work environment – attendance at local meetings/conferences as needed.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision, PTO, paid holidays
- Dedication to a healthy work/life balance
- Collaborative, willing to be mentored and grow professionally
- Candidates must have 2-4 years of experience writing proposals within the architecture, engineering, and design industry
- Experiencing creating, editing, updating, proofreading, and improving proposals
- Ability to maintain and prioritize RFPs and RFQs as they come in
- Knowledge of contract administration a plus
- Familiar with Mac computer skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Additional knowledge in database software such as CRMs or Digital Asset Management is a plus
- Superior verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and concurrently service multiple assignments as they are tasked
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Under the direction of the Marketing Principal & team, the qualified candidate’s responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Write, edit, update, proofread, and improve proposals
- Attend pre-proposal calls & provide detailed meeting notes
- Assist in reviewing RFPs & RFQs – create a list of potential questions and concerns
- Maintain and develop all marketing materials and archives (project descriptions, resumes, project sheets, etc.)
- Schedule and attend new business client meetings & create/update team calendar
- Assist in updating BD reports, leads reports, CRM, Digital Asset Management, etc.
- Assist in BD efforts – client outreach, email campaigns, etc.
- Attend networking and outreach events in the Chicago region.
- Develop marketing strategies with Marketing Principal & team