Our Arlington, Massachusetts office is looking to hire an Environmental Graphics Designer with 2 – 3 years experience. This position offers an exciting opportunity to integrate graphic communication, branding, signage and wayfinding in fresh and creative ways for high–profile projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Graphic Design or Architecture
- Excellent design, visualization and graphic skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CADTools
- Ability to read or draw architectural plans, sketches, sections, elevations and details
- Experience with ADA regulations as it pertains to signage and graphics
- 3D Modeling experience with Sketchup would put you at the top of our list
- Digital interactive signage or other unique technologies experiences will produce convulsive high-fives in the office.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Create coherent and compelling presentations with existing or found imagery and text
- Conceptualize environmental graphic elements for mixed use, retail, residential, commercial, hospitality, entertainment, educational and transit oriented developments
- Design, and implement signage and wayfinding packages for interior, exterior, and architecturally based projects at a design intent level.
- Report directly to Design Directors and Principals
- Assist in digital asset management
- Collaborate with team members for creation of art assets based on client requests.
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references to: