Our Chicago office is looking to hire an Office Manager & Marketing Assistant.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Environmental Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, or other related field.
- Professional experience working closely with Partners and Marketing Directors.
- Superior verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple tasks.
- Operate effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Experience working with multiple office in different locations.
- Excellent MAC computer and software skills with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Office Administration Tasks:
- Manage the day-to-day office functions for a staff of 10 employees.
- Responsible for answering phones, ordering office supplies and scheduling meetings.
- Manage calendars for executives.
- Manage vacation/sick time calendar for team members.
- Make travel arrangements for all team members as needed.
- Document and ship samples to clients.
- Provide research assistance one existing projects.
- Manage low-ranking tech/server issues where applicable.
- Coordinate with IT for high-ranking issues and software updates for office.
- Prepare expense reports for team members.
- Organize and maintain office common areas.
- Help organize birthday celebrations, holiday party, etc.
- Research and write new proposals and add service requests.
- Coordinate with LA business office for billing and project job openings.
- Develop marketing materials such as project sheets, slides, brochures and presentations.
- Coordinate photoshoots with photographers/clients for completed projects.
- Supporting new business functions as required including assistance with research, proposals and presentations.
- Research and track new business opportunities.
- Update weekly marketing report and follow up on submitted agreements.
- Assist with company eblasts.
- Creating and maintaining overall schedule and keeping team members (including client and vendors) apprised of changes.
Chicago area residents only need apply. No relocation fees.
Selbert Perkins Design will never:
- Conduct interviews through Google Hangouts
- Send emails from free, insecure accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail
- Ask for money
- Request that you purchase equipment for which you would later be reimbursed by the company
- Require you to provide personal information, such as your driver’s license or social security number during an interview (this happens later during the background check process).
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: