- Happy Chinese New Year (2/11/2021) - We hope the Year of the Ox is filled with happiness and prosperity for you and those dear to you. See more of our work in Asia at the link here.
- Will you be our Valentine? (2/10/2021) - It’s time to celebrate love. Our fun-loving teams around the globe got creative and used everyday items to create “hearts” to symbolize spreading the love around the world. It’s fascinating how much is revealed about […]
- Happy Hour at Home (12/21/2020) - SPD Cocktail Recipes Book and Song List At Selbert Perkins Design we like to see the glass half-full. 2020 was a Dark and Stormy year, but we say when life gives you lemons, make a […]
- Dahua 1935 Receives International Design Awards (9/25/2020) - Dahua 1935 has recently been awarded both the RICS Regeneration Project of the Year and the Global Retail Leisure International (RLI) Award for Best Placemaking Destination for 2020. Congratulations to our clients and collaborators being selected for these […]
- COVID-19 Signage Templates (6/15/2020) - A Free Guide To Temporary Signage To Help Promote Personal Safety In these uncertain times, we need to take care of each other. Giving staff and visitors clear direction reduces stress and helps us all […]
In the Media
- Fulton County Courthouse Justice Center Signage System (3/4/2021) - The Fulton County Justice Center has new digital and static signage to help people navigate around the courthouses easier, get faster, up-to-date information, and know exactly where to go.
- Las Vegas Has a New Downtown Landmark — the Gateway Arches (11/23/2020) - Las Vegas has a new downtown landmark — the Gateway Arches. The recently installed 80-foot-high twin interlocking steel arches dangle a seven-ton, pink retro-style City of Las Vegas emblem framed by more than 13,000 LED lights. That’s a lot of bling.
- Downtown L.A. MyFig Branded Signage Revealed (9/26/2018) - In collaboration with Troller Mayer, Melendrez, Gehl Architects, and KPFF, IBI Group, SPD created a branded signage and wayfinding system for the MyFigueroa Streetscape in Downtown Los Angeles. The redesign transforms the four-mile stretch into […]
- Pacific Design Center Included in Architectural Tour (12/14/2017) - Source: Los Angeles Times The Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, CA is the premier destination for home furnishings, fabrics, and architectural products on the west coast. The Los Angeles Times profiled the iconic blue-shaded […]
- St. Louis Experiences New Project Development (12/14/2017) - Source: New York Times Selbert Perkins Design collaborated with The Cordish Companies to create the Signage and Wayfinding Master Plan for St. Louis Ballpark Village in Downtown St. Louis, MO. The development has revitalized and […]
- Wilshire Grand Center Featured in Interior Design Magazine (12/13/2017) - Source: Interior Design Magazine Mega-project Wilshire Grand Center in Downtown Los Angeles graces the December cover of Interior Design Magazine. SPD had the pleasure of collaborating with AC Martin and Hanjin International Corporation to create […]
- SPD Collaborates with Kansas City Artist (10/16/2017) - Source: KCUR-FM Selbert Perkins Design collaborated with Kansas City muralist Alexander Austin and The Cordish Companies to create a mural above the new 24 story Two Light Luxury Apartments in the Kansas City Power and […]
- John Lutz – President of the Society for Experiential Graphic Design (1/19/2016) - Award-winning graphic designer John Lutz, partner in the Chicago office of Selbert Perkins Design, will lead the global community of experiential graphic designers as president of SEGD, the Society for Experiential Graphic Design.
- Santa Monica Breeze (12/17/2015) - The City of Santa Monica has launched the first bike share program in Southern California. Selbert Perkins Design, in collaboration with the city and CycleHop, designed the “heads-up” mapping for 75 new stations, and citywide […]
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) (1/9/2015) - The new Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) is an iconic, world-class public infrastructure project, that is going to revolutionize and shape the future of transit for Southern California and beyond. ARTIC is a LEED-certified […]