Selbert Perkins Design has an immediate opening for a Marketing Associate. You will be working alongside a team of Partners, Principals, Marketing Directors, Design Directors, Proposal Writers, CADD Managers, and Graphic Designers.
- Collaborative, willingness to be mentored and grow professionally
- Candidates must have 2-4 years of experience writing proposals within architecture, engineering, design industry
- Experiencing creating, editing, updating, proofreading and improving proposals
- Ability to maintain and prioritize RFPs and RFQs as they come in
- Knowledge of contract administration a plus
- Familiar with Mac computer skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and database software such as Open Asset, Salesforce
- Superior verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple assignments as they are tasked
- Write, edit, update, proofread and improve proposals
- Attend pre-proposal calls & provide detailed meeting notes
- Assist in reviewing RFPs & RFQs – create list of potential questions and concerns
- Maintain and develop marketing archives (project descriptions, resumes, project sheets, etc.)
- Schedule new business client meetings & create/update team calendar
- Assist in updating BD report, leads report, Salesforce, Trello, Open Asset, etc.
- Assist in BD efforts – client outreach, email campaigns, etc.
- Candidate must be able to come into the Boston office 2-3 times a week and attend local marketing events.
Salary & Benefits
- Currently fully remote work from home with the possibility to continue working remotely
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision as well as generous PTO and paid holidays
- Dedication to a healthy work/life balance
Selbert Perkins Design will never:
- Conduct interviews through Google Hangouts;
- Send emails from free, insecure accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail
- Ask for money
- Request that you purchase equipment for which the company would later reimburse you
- Require you to provide personal information, such as your driver’s license or social security number, during an interview (this happens later during the background check process).
Selbert Perkins Design is looking forward to adding the right candidates to our team! All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: