Selbert Perkins Design (SPD) has an immediate opening for an Environmental Graphic Designer. You will be working with a team of Partners, Principals, Design Directors, CADD Managers, and Graphic Designers to develop projects for transportation wayfinding.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in environmental graphic design, branded environments, landscape or urban design.
- Understanding of the basics of wayfinding and graphic design.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) and/or 3D modeling programs such as SketchUp and V-Ray
- Ability to produce graphic presentations
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop a concept and implement it through design development
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in all phases of the design process including concept, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Developing drawing packages for submissions
- Work alongside design directors and senior designers to conduct research and analyses on each project
- Travel for meetings, presentations, and site visits throughout the duration of a project
- Assist with preparing presentation materials
- Production management and schedule estimating
- Soliciting vendor estimates
- Assist with client administration, including file delivery, and preparing meetings notes
- Prepare and help maintain digital files, including templates and technical drawings
- Support new business functions as required, including assistance with research, proposals, and presentations
- Assess and pass along new business development opportunities with existing clients to the marketing team
- Communications with client representatives and graphics-related tasks on behalf of them.
- Design direct client representative when appropriate
Salary & Benefits
- Fully remote work-from-home through 2021
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision as well as generous PTO and paid holidays
- Dedication to a healthy work/life balance
Selbert Perkins Design will never:
- Conduct interviews through Google Hangouts;
- Send emails from free, insecure accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail
- Ask for money
- Request that you purchase equipment for which the company would later reimburse you
- Require you to provide personal information, such as your driver’s license or social security number, during an interview (this happens later during the background check process).
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: