The Chicago office is currently recruiting for an Environmental Graphic Designer.
Join a team of creative thinkers who make the world a better place with art, communications
and experiential design.
You’ll get to do this:
- Join our multi-disciplinary team to design compelling solutions in a creative environment
- Conceptualize ideas for world class national & international projects collaborating with
exceptional architects & developers
- Contribute to all project phases within a team dynamic
You should have this:
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Architecture or other related
- 3-5 years of professional experience with planning, documenting and management of
environmental graphic, branded environment and wayfinding projects
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects in a fast-pace working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and CAD tools)
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modeling program is icing on the cake
Local residents only need apply. No relocation fees. Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: