Our Los Angeles Office has an immediate opening for a designer who is experienced in using Revit and AutoCAD. You will be working with a team of signage designers developing construction documentation submittals for large wayfinding projects.
- Expert level of experience using AutoCAD or Revit for 2D/3D models
- Professional experience in developing drawing packages for submissions
- Understand the basics of structural engineering, project delivery and construction methods
- Knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, and general building standards
- Ability to produce graphic presentations
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite, 3-D rendering programs, and construction drawings is preferred, but not required
- Organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Develop 3D models of sign structures using Revit and AutoCAD
- Develop signage location plans for large-scale transportation and hospitality projects
- QA/QC involvement based on standards and best practices
- Attend coordination calls and meetings
- Maintain daily log of all project activity
- Manage drawings and files for each project
- Travel for meetings, presentations, and site visits throughout the duration of a project
The candidate will be involved in all phases of the design process including concept, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
Selbert Perkins Design will never:
- Conduct interviews through Google Hangouts
- Send emails from free, non-secure accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail
- Ask for money
- Request that you purchase equipment for which you would later be reimbursed by the company
- Require you to provide personal information, such as your driver’s license or Social Security number during an interview (this happens later during the background check process).
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: