Our offices have an immediate opening for a companywide Business Development Coordinator & Proposal Writer. You will be working alongside a team of Partners, Principals, Marketing Directors, Design Directors, Proposal Writers, CADD Managers and Graphic Designers.
Salary & Benefits
- Fully remote work position
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision as well as generous PTO and paid holidays
- Dedication to a healthy work/life balance
The full-time Business Development Coordinator & Proposal Writer will work closely with our marketing team to develop and pursue business development and write and generate proposals.
Under the direction of the Partners the qualified candidate’s responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Write, edit, update, proofread and improve proposals
- Attend pre-proposal calls & provide detailed meeting notes
- Assist in reviewing RFPs & RFQs – create list of potential questions and concerns
- Maintain and develop marketing archives (project descriptions, resumes, project sheets, etc.)
- Schedule new business client meetings & create/update team calendar
- Assist in updating BD report, leads report, Salesforce, Trello, Open Asset, etc.
- Assist in BD efforts – client outreach, email campaigns, etc.
- Collaborative, willing to be mentored and grow professionally
- Candidates must have 2-4 years of experience writing proposals within architecture, engineering, design industry
- Experiencing creating, editing, updating, proofreading and improving proposals
- Ability to maintain and prioritize RFPs and RFQs as they come in
- Knowledge of contract administration a plus
- Familiar with Mac computer skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and database software such as Open Asset, HubSpot
- Superior verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple assignments as they are tasked