The Los Angeles Office has an opportunity for a Senior Environmental Graphics Designer. You will be working with a team of principals, design directors, CADD managers and graphic designers developing projects for transportation wayfinding, healthcare signage, hospitality, retail and international branded environments.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in environment graphic design or architecture
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Required College degree (BA minimum)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Trimble SketchUp, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Budget Management
- Particular experience with Signage and Wayfinding
- CAD and 3D experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to read architectural construction documents and shop drawings
- Knowledgeable about products, production methods, fabrication and installation is a plus.
- Managing client assignments and teams
- Leading design assignments
- Point of contact on projects for clients, vendors, and teams
- Documentation and management of wayfinding, signage and environmental graphic projects
- Generation of design intent documents, message schedules, and sign location plans
- Fabrication and installation supervision
Southern California residents only need apply. No relocation fees.
Selbert Perkins Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.
For confidential consideration for any of the open positions, send resume, salary history, and references via the following form: